Express Scribe for Mac
Express Scribe is free professional audio player software designed to assist the transcription of audio recordings.
The program is installed on the typist's computer and can be controlled using a transcription foot pedal or keyboard (with 'hot' keys). This computer transcriber application also offers valuable features for typists including variable speed playback, multi-channel control, file management and more.
- Variable speed playback (constant pitch).
- Supports many professional foot pedals which connect to the game, serial or USB port to control playback.
- Uses 'hot' keys to control playback when using other software (eg. Word).
- Ability to dock both analog and digital portable recorders to load recordings.
- Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processor applications.
- Automatically receives and loads files by internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network.
- Automatically sends typing to the person who dictated the work.
- Works with speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking to automatically convert speech to text.
- Loads CD audio directly - start to work as it loads in the background.
- Can switch to 'mini' mode to reduce screen space.
- Works with FastFox typing utility to turn difficult medical/legal phrases and common terms into mere shortcuts from your keyboard.
- Express Scribe is free.
- Express Scribe Web Site
- File size: 990.69 KB
File Name: scribemac.zip