MLDonkey for Mac
the Open Source eDonkey client
MLDonkey is a multi-platform multi-network peer-to-peer client.
- 100% Open Source, GPL license
- runs on Linux, Unix, Solaris, MacOSX, MorphOS and Windows
- The p2p core can run on a resource limited headless computer, with remote GUI clients accessing it over the network.
- The core is built to run as daemon for days, weeks, ever...
- Several different GUIs available, some of them developed separately.
- Multi-user support: the same core can queue and process downloads for several different users who can't see what the others are downloading.
- Several different file-sharing networks supported:
- ED2K (and Kademlia and Overnet)
- (FastTrack, SoulSeek, Gnutella and G2 need work)
- The core can download the same file from several different networks simultaneously.
- Scriptable command-line interface available. It's possible to control all aspects of mldonkey from the CLI.
- Written in ObjectiveCaml, with some parts written in C and some in Assembly.
- MLDonkey Web Site
- File size: 2.34 MB
File Name: mldonkey-2.9.6.shared.-Darwin.tar.bz