OpenDS for Mac
An open source LDAP directory server written in Java. Itís a fully compliant LDAPv3 server which also support most of the standard and experimental LDAP extensions and schema. OpenDS also supports a multi-master replication model that guarantees the high availability of the data for all operations, searches or updates.
OpenDS also includes :
- A 6 steps graphical installation tool that allows to have a server configured, up and running in less than 3 minutes.
- A graphical status panel
- A rich command line tool to perform all online administrative tasks both interactively or scripted.
- Advance security and password policies
- Advance backup and restore capabilities.
- A DSML gateway servlet.
- A complete user documentation set.
- OpenDS Web Site
- File size: 11.44 MB
File Name: OpenDS-1.0.0.zip