Wiiji for Mac
Wiiji is the perfect joystick solution for Wii remotes on Mac.
With Wiiji, your Wii remotes will appear as ordinary joysticks to any application that supports joystick input. It does this through a kernel extention.
If your favorite game doesn't support joysticks, Wiiji can emulate keyboard input, too.
It runs conveniently in your menu bar.
- Support Wii remote, nunchuck, and classic controller.
- Use all buttons and analog joysticks.
- Emulate an HID joystick interface for each connected Wii remote.
- Emulate keyboard input.
- Provide the source so you can modify it to your needs.
- Support Mac OSX 10.5 and 10.4, Universal Binary!
- Wiiji Web Site
- File size: 336.82 KB
File Name: Wiiji-1.2.dmg